Save Up To $3,650 With Double Rebates!
Air conditioning REBATE
It may not be pretty, like a new granite countertop, or a comfortable sofa, or even a big screen tv, but when the cool weather hits soon, you’re going to be either happy you’ve replaced your furnace, or a little worried — thinking it might be a good idea to replace it before you are literally left in the cold. The average lifespan of most furnaces made today are between 12-18 years old.
Not to mention the money that’s leaving your wallet because older furnaces simply are not as energy efficient as newer ones. That means you’re paying a lot more on your utility bills the longer you own that old furnace. A new furnace can pay off significantly when it come to energy savings time.
Even if your furnace is a year or two away from that mark, it’s a good time to consider replacement now, because FortisBC has never made it more affordable.
As part of the Home Renovation Rebate program, FortisBC has doubled the rebates on select upgrades to make it more affordable to purchase high-efficiency space heating equipment and products.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You need to register online for a unique promo code between October 1 and December 31, 2020.
- You must have their eligible upgrades installed and invoiced between October 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021.
- You will need to submit their rebate applications online within six months of their invoice date.
And here are just a few examples of the double rebates FortisBC is offering:
- High Efficiency Natural gas furnace (? 97% AFUE): was $1,000, now $2,000
- Natural gas furnace (95% to 96.9% AFUE): was $800, now $1,600
- Furnace manufacturer connected thermostat: was $150, now $300
- Natural gas boiler (94% AFUE and higher): was $1,000, now $2,000
- Combination system: was $1,200, now $2,400 (plus a $300 two-upgrade bonus)
Register for for your rebate at fortisbc.com/doublerebate.
*For full program terms and conditions and a complete list of eligible appliances, visit fortisbc.com/doublerebate.
Gandy Installations can help you make a decision that will keep your family warm and comfortable for years to come. As one of the most trusted companies in the industry, with over 60 years of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) experience, Gandy Installations offers a broad range of services including HVAC installations (residential, commercial and industrial), maintenance, service and repair of heating and cooling equipment, as well as duct cleaning and plumbing and electrical services. Our service area extends from Hope to Horseshoe Bay, almost anywhere in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
There’s never been a better time to phone Gandy Installations —for your family’s comfort and pocketbook.