We install both Level 1 and Level 2 electric vehicle chargers:
- Level 1 electric vehicle charger: a dedicated 20-amp outlet
- Level 2 electric vehicle charger: a dedicated 30 to 60-amp outlet
Electric Vehicle Chargers
The vehicle charging station installation process:
- One of Gandy’s licensed electricians will perform an onsite inspection, calculate your home’s electrical load capacity and provide an installation quote
- Gandy can supply the car charging equipment or install a device that you have previously purchased
- We will apply for the permit on your behalf
- When the permit is issued, we will schedule your installation
- Once your home EV charger installation is complete, we will provide you with all the documentation you need to apply for your rebate(s)
Electric Vehicle Cost Savings
Choosing to drive an electric car will not only cost you less at the gas station, you can also save money through the EV Incentives in BC program.
CleanBC Go Electric Rebates for Homes and Workplaces
BC Hydro works with the Government of B.C. and FortisBC to offer provincial rebates for the purchase and installation of electric vehicle (EV) chargers and infrastructure to get homes and workplaces across B.C. ready for EVs.
This program is part of the province’s CleanBC plan to make clean transportation more affordable and accessible for British Columbians. Visit Go Electric to learn more about the plan and read the full strategy.
Grizzl-E EV Chargers
We are an authorized dealer of the Grizzl-E Home EV Charging Station.
Grizzl-E is a simple, powerful, heavy-duty, and portable electric vehicle charging station made in Canada and built to withstand the toughest conditions. Grizzl-E provides up to 10kW of power to your vehicle and can be adjusted for 40 Amps, 32 Amps, 24 Amps, or 16 Amps maximum current output.
Contact Us For A Free Quote
Fill in the form below or call us at (604) 534-5555, and a member of our friendly and knowledgeable reception staff will be pleased to provide you with a quote for your home, office or commercial establishment.