Work With Us
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Business is booming and we need to grow our team! We are looking for two talented Gas Fitters to add to our team of 5-star experts. If you are looking for a fun, all-inclusive family atmosphere that will support you in career growth, you have found it!
Skilled tradesperson holding class B gas fitting certification or greater. The successful candidate will install, inspect, repair, and maintain gas lines and gas equipment such as meters, regulators, heating units and appliances in residential, commercial, and industrial establishments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Class C or B Gas ticket required.
- Ability to run copper, black Iron, and corrugated gas pipe for residential and commercial new construction as well as retrofit applications.
- Ability to vent gas appliances.
- The successful candidate will process strong attention to detail the ability to work individually or in a group setting.
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
Wages will be discussed with the qualified applicants and will be based on qualifications and experience.
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have the following license or certification: Class B or C Gas Fitting Certification?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid BC Driver’s License?