Call Centre Supervisor
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Are you a hardworking, results driven professional looking for room to grow in your career? Gandy has an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing team as our Call Center Supervisor. If you are looking to join a team that is fun, all inclusive and has a family atmosphere, you have found it!
About Gandy Installations,
Gandy Installations is proud to be a third-generation company. Since our inception in 1957, we have grown to be one of the largest forced air, heating, and cooling contractors in BC. Business is thriving, thanks to our many loyal customers. We are proud of our dedicated and hardworking team of valued employees that have made our business a success for the last 65 years.
You are a hard-working professional with integrity. Your work ethic is strong without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job. You are detailed oriented and believe in giving every customer a 5-star experience. You thrive in an environment that involves multi tasking and changing priorities. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
About the role,
- Supervise, plan, and manage team functions
- Onboard, develop and coach the team
- Monitor Call Center performance, analyze and provide required reports
- Act as a source of information to the team
- Attends to, follows up and resolves customer complaints
- Coordinate activities related to repair and maintenance of equipment
- Assign tasks, give instructions as necessary
- Carry out training and reviews
- Update data bases
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday