Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Gandy Installations is a family-run residential company that offers HVAC service and installation. We are a tight-knit team that offers a service promise to our customers unparalleled in the industry.
We are seeking a full-time salesperson to join our team. This position will be filled by someone truly dedicated to their job, their customers, and their goals. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with charisma and grit who is willing to do what it takes to be successful in the HVAC industry.
This is a full-time position that will require keeping appointments at different times of the day, evening, and weekends.
Most leads will be given. You must however be able to self-generate leads through networking, phone calls, and managing a business customer base.
As a Home Comfort Advisor, you must be self-motivated and driven to exceed goals and expectations. You must also have:
- Strong time-management skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A result driven mind set
- A high sense of self-awareness with the ability to adapt and connect with new prospects in their environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal and presentation skills that put the customer at ease and create a comfortable selling conversation.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Prior experience in HVAC Sales, Installation or possess a strong technical expertise
- Access to a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Successfully pass a criminal record check
This position can be a subcontractor position OR a full-time position with base pay and commission. These options will be discussed with qualified applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year