Work With Us
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Are you a hardworking, results driven professional looking for room to grow in your career?
Gandy Installations has an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing team as our Lead Coordinator.
If you are looking for a fun all inclusive, family atmosphere that will support you in your career growth, then you have found it!
About Gandy Installations,
Gandy Installations is proud to be a third-generation company. Since our inception in 1957, we have grown to become one of the largest forced air, heating, and cooling contractors in BC. Business is thriving, thanks to our many loyal customers. We are proud of our dedicated and hardworking team of valued employees that have made our business a success for the last 65 years.
- You are organized
- You are a self-starter
- You work well on your own
- You enjoy being part of a team
- You have previous sales experience
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a professional phone manner
- You can prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- You can deliver a 5-star customer experience
- You are proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- You are an adaptive role with the punches type of person
- You can exercise discretion preparing confidential documents
Our Leads Coordinator is responsible for handling incoming calls and emails from customers, ensuring that they are directed to the right department.
Assisting the Customer in setting up a time for a team member to come to provide them with a quote.
A small overview of the Leads Coordinator responsibilities is listed below but this is a very fluent position where you will be working hand in hand with our Sales Coordinator to ensure all customers are taken care of and provided a 5-star service.
- Tracking leads
- Dispatching techs
- Providing quotes to customers
- Checking and responding to inbound emails
- Qualifying and assigning all incoming leads
- Maintaining electronic and paper files
- Open to work full time during some seasons.
- Native english or 100% bilingual
- Without problem to commute
- Previous experience on Sales and Customer Service
- Previous experience in call center is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- LANGLEY, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Inside Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person