Work With Us
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 60 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join an established and growing company.
The qualified applicant will need the following competencies in order to be successful in this position:
- Ability to show empathy and build trust with customers
- Ability to de-escalate conflict with customers and turn a negative in to a positive
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible as things constantly change in the industry and due to weather
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team based attitude and goal-driven in a fast-paced office
- Accountability for their goals and encouraging of other – acknowledging we win or lose as a team.
- Ability to learn software and maintain database integrity/accuracy
- Willing to develop a track record of customer satisfaction, conducting every customer interaction with integrity and professionalism
The qualified applicant will need to be able to work Monday – Friday 9-5 with alternating Saturdays
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Listen to the customer – hear what they want and properly book the call
- Accuracy – ensuring the information given to our technicians is accurate to ensure their success and customer satisfaction
- Communicate to the dispatcher when priority calls come in that need immediate
- Receiving information and properly relaying messages or transferring the call to the proper department
- Maintaining our large customer database accurately – details matter
- Performing outgoing customer calls as required to fill the board
- Processing customer payments
- Various administrative duties as assigned by Manager
- Participate in training sessions and team meeting to ensure the team is working efficiently and effectively.
- Always remain composed on the phone with our customers. Customer service is a top priority at Gandy.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter that includes your availability for an interview – thank you.
Due to the number of resumes submitted, we will only be responding to those short listed.
Application deadline: 2022-02-18
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
temperature check upon entry each day
masks in common areas
disinfecting shared work areas
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Multi-line phone systems: 1 year (preferred)