Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Are you a hard working, results driven HVAC professional looking for growth in your career in the HVAC industry?
Gandy Installations has an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team as a
About Gandy Installations,
Since our inception in 1957, Gandy Installations has grown to become one of the largest forced air heating and cooling contractors in BC. Business is thriving, thanks to our many loyal customers and the dedication and hard work of our valued employees.
You’re a hard-working hvac professional looking to move out of the field and into the office or an administrative professional with a strong ability to multi-task and a keen interest in the HVAC industry. You thrive in a fast-paced setting and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, whether it is unloading a stock order or calling a customer to resolve an issue. You are solution-oriented and act resourcefully to make well-informed decisions based on the needs of the Installation Manager and installers.
Schedule installation jobs and prepare the installers so they can accomplish high quality and time efficient installations every day.
- Work closely with the installation manager and lead installers, you will help the team complete jobs on time and within budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Communicate with customer in a polite and friendly manner.
- Schedule and dispatch jobs for the installers and apprentices
- Create and maintain customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Make sure documentation is complete for each job, all equipment is ordered and ready, and all metal is made and ready for installers.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training
- Physically and safely able to handle and move HVAC equipment
- Forklift experience an asset
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Various other tasks as required by the Installation Manager
- A minimum of Grade 12 schooling
- Valid, unrestricted BC drivers license and acceptable abstract
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented with strong work ethic and professional standards
- Fluent in English and sufficient knowledge of the English language, strong in both spelling and grammar to create and proofread pertinent documents.
- Experience in customer service, ability to provide the customer an over the top customer experience while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Strong decision-making abilities when working individually or as part of a team.
- Skilled at candidate screening and interviewing.
- Great time management skills, highly organized and a strong attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder at all levels of an organization.
People spend a lot of time at work, so we make sure our environment is one that you enjoy coming to each day. As an Installation Coordinator, you will be a part of a dedicated team that will support you to reach your growth goals. Other great benefits we offer you include:
- Competitive compensation
- Group medical and dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support your growth
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a supportive environment
- Fun and inclusive office culture
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? We’re excited to hear from you!
Apply today with your resume and cover letter!
Application deadline: 2022-01-28
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
temperature check upon entry each day
disinfecting shared work spaces
- HVAC: 1 year (preferred)
- administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- driver’s license (preferred)
- Gas License (preferred)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)