Work With Us
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Do you just want a job, or would you like a CAREER? Gandy Installations is looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional HVAC apprentice to work full time. Gandy Installations has been in business for 60 years in Langley, BC. We are a family business, focused on residential and commercial service and installations.
To qualify for our team, you need:
- A desire to work and learn more in the HVAC field
- Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile
- Valid driver’s license
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
You must also be able to lift to 50 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
- Install residential HVAC equipment with a high-quality finished product
- Maintain truck and keep inventory well stocked
- Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure proper working order of company property
- Perform other duties as assigned
We will provide you with:
- Performance based pay
- Regular training opportunities
- Achievement recognition
- Health benefits
- RRSP Plan
- Medical/Dental coverage
Do you feel that you possess all the qualifications listed above? Email Gandy Installations your resume, with salary requirements and references.
Wages will be based on the candidates experience and abilities.