Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
About Gandy Installations,
Since our inception in 1957, Gandy installations has grown to become one of the largest forced air, heating, and cooling contractors in BC. Business is booming thanks to our many loyal customers. We are proud of our dedicated and hardworking team of 5- star experts that have made our business a success for the last sixty-five years. We have a great benefit package for employees and the right people will always have an opportunity to grow within the company.
- You are hardworking, reliable, and driven
- You are a great multitasker skilled at dealing with a high call volume
- You know the importance of taking accurate and detailed notes
- The bar you set is always, exceptional customer service
- You are a communicator. The ability to juggle communication between technicians and customers will be imperative for success in this position.
- You are a team player
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the dispatch team to get the right tech to the right call – evaluating the customers’ needs with the technician best suited for the job
- Meet daily revenue goals by ensuring we are prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls
- Accuracy – ensuring the information given to our technicians is accurate to ensure their success and customer satisfaction
- Maintaining contact with technicians and customers throughout the day ensuring the customer is aware of the technician’s progress and ability to get to their next call
- Rescheduling customers based on prioritizing the calls as needed
- Provide reporting information to Management daily
- Maintaining our large customer database accurately
- Performing outgoing customer calls as required to fill the board
- Various administrative duties as assigned by Manager
- Participate in training sessions and team meeting to ensure the team is working efficiently and effectively.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday