Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Apprentice electrician required. Looking for a reliable hard-working 3rd or 4th year apprentice, preferably with their own tools and a strong work ethic. Must maintain a professional appearance and attitude, be willing to learn and be attentive to details. We need someone with a valid license and reliable vehicle that is willing to work throughout the Lower Mainland area. We are looking for employees that understand our customers are important and represent the company well to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work individually or in a group setting.
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to complete installations within budgeted hours, in accordance with company standards while maintaining quality.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to apply circuit concepts
- Install and maintain heating, ventilating and air condition systems
- Install and maintain raceways, cables, and enclosures
- Install and maintain low voltage distribution systems
- Install and maintain bonding, grounding, and ground fault detection systems
- Owns and knows how to use tools and equipment
- Must have high school diploma and possess strength math skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
Wages will be based on the candidates experience and abilities.