HVAC Service Technician Apprentice/Helper
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Business is booming and we need to grow our team! We are looking for motivated HVAC Service Technician Apprentices to join our team of 5-star service experts. If you are looking for a fun, all inclusive, family atmosphere that will support you in your career growth, you have found it!!
To qualify for our team, you will need:
- A desire to work in and learn about the HVAC field
- You must be well groomed and have neat appearance
- Have a keen eye for detail and the desire to see the job done right the first time
- Be friendly, personable, and enjoy making our customers smile
- Valid drivers license, N is ok
- Can follow proper safety guidelines
You must be able to lift to 50 pounds and push, pull or carry heavy object. You must be able to maneuver heavy objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
We will provide for you:
- Performance based pay
- Regular training opportunities
- Achievement recognition
- Health Benefits
- RRSP Plan
- Medical/ Dental coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
If you see this as an opportunity as you would excel at, please send us your resume as well as a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for our team.