Accounts Payable Clerk
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Are you a hardworking, results driven professional looking for room to grow in your career? Gandy Installations has an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing team as our Accounts Payable Clerk. If you are looking for a fun all inclusive, family atmosphere that will support you in your career growth, then you have found it!
About Gandy Installations,
Gandy Installations is proud to be a third-generation company. Since our inception in 1957 we have grown to become one of the largest forced air, heating, and cooling contractors in BC. Business is thriving, thanks to our many loyal customers. We are proud of our dedicated and hardworking team of valued employees that have made our business a success for the last 65 years.
You’re a hard-working professional with integrity. Your work ethic is strong without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job. You are detail oriented and can identify errors. You thrive in an environment that involves multi-tasking and changing priorities.
- Perform Accounts Payable data entry
- Review, reconcile, and process invoices for payment
- Invoice employee personal tool purchases
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions including resolving PO’s, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are current
- Correspond with vendors and respond to enquiries
- Management of vendor accounts through reconciliation of statements and related transactions
- Act as the main point of contact for all AP enquiries
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- A minimum of 1-year relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- Detailed oriented with a strong work ethic and professional standards
- Must be able to provide our customers an over- the- top experience.
- The ability to shift gears and change priorities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour