Work With Us
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Looking for a qualified Journeyman electrician to join our long standing company. The successful candidate will have the ability to run commercial/residential jobs from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Red seal certification preferred – with 5 years of experience minimum
- Field Safety Representative designation preferred but not necessary
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work individually or in a group setting.
- The ability to direct employees under their supervision.
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to identify and solve problems that might prevent the completion of work within budget time.
- Complete installations within budgeted hours, in accordance with company standards while maintaining quality.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
Wages will be based on the candidates experience and abilities.
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$40.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Journeyman Electrician: 5 years (preferred)
- Drivers Licence (preferred)