We install both Level 1 and Level 2 EV chargers
- Level 1 vehicle chargers: a dedicated 20-amp outlet
- Level 2 vehicle chargers: a dedicated 30 to 60-amp outlet
The vehicle charging station installation process:
- One of Gandy’s licensed electricians will perform an onsite inspection, calculate your home’s electrical load capacity and provide an installation quote
- Gandy can supply the car charging equipment or install a device that you have previously purchased
- We will apply for the permit on your behalf
- When the permit is issued, we will schedule your installation
- Once your home EV charger installation is complete, we will provide you with all the documentation you need to apply for your rebate(s)
Choosing to drive an electric car will not only cost you less at the gas station, you can also save money through the EV Incentives in BC program.
Provincial and Federal rebates are available for the purchase of electric vehicles in addition to the installation of EV charging stations in homes, strata buildings and workplaces.
For more information on incentives for electric vehicle owners in British Columbia visit:
For a free in-home estimate, give us a call: 604-534-5555