Sheet metal installer required. The successful candidate will have the ability to run commercial jobs from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sheet Metal experience needed
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work individually or in a group setting.
- The ability to direct employees under their supervision.
- Must have a valid BC drivers license and a clean driving record.\
- Ability to identify and solve problems that might prevent the completion of work within budget time.
- Complete installations within budgeted hours, in accordance with company standards while maintaining quality.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
Wages will be based on the candidates experience and abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$38.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Sheet Metal: 1 year (Preferred)
- BC Drivers (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.