Gandy Installations is a family-run residential company that offers service and installation of HVAC products. We are a tight-knit team that offers a service promise to our customers unparalleled in the industry.
We are seeking a full-time salesperson to join our team. This position will be filled by someone truly dedicated to their job, their customers, and their goals. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with charisma and grit who is willing to do what it takes to be successful in the HVAC industry.
This is a full-time position that requires appointments at all different times of the day and evenings and on weekends. This person will have their own vehicle and a clean license.
Requirements: As an HVAC Sales Advisor , you must be self-motivated and driven to exceed goals and expectations. You must also have:
· Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills as well as solid analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Result driven
· A high sense of self-awareness with the ability to adapt and connect with new prospects in their environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills that put the customer at ease and create a comfortable selling conversation.
· Proven track record of sales success.
· Prior experience in HVAC Sales or installation residential or commercial.
· Access to a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
· Most leads will be given but some will be self generated through networking, phone calls, and managing a business customer base
· Helping businesses lower operating costs, increase property asset value, and increase profit margins
· Sales Commissions
· Opportunity for future growth and development
· Receive ongoing training
· Provide cutting edge solutions
· Join one of the fastest growing industries
Application deadline: 2021-09-24
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance
Salary: $50,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- HVAC installation: 1 year (preferred)