Gandy Installations is looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional Lead Coordinator to work full time, working directly with the Install department. Gandy Installations has been in business for 60 years in Langley, BC. We are a family business, focused on residential and commercial service and installations in the HVAC industry.
Qualifications for our team include:
- Experience in the HVAC field an asset.
- Sales & customer service experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers happy & satisfied.
- Attention to detail and able to troubleshoot problems.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced work environment.
- Previous sales experience with generating leads and booking sales calls an asset.
Duties will include:
- Estimate on various HVAC and plumbing jobs, training provided.
- Disperse, track and measure leads given to outside Comfort Advisors.
- Book & schedule sales appointments for our Comfort Advisors.
- Consistent communication between Comfort Advisors and office to complete tasks
- Perform other duties/ any other tasks required as this is a new position to the company.
- Ask pre-qualifying questions and mark leads as hot, warm, or cold.
- Responding to customers phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Assist the sales team with any administrative tasks as needed.
We will provide you with
· Performance Based Pay
· Regular training opportunities
· Health Benefits
· Medical / Dental Coverage
· RRSP Plan
Do you feel that you possess all of the qualifications listed above? Email Gandy Installations your resume, with salary requirements and references.
Wages will be based on the candidates experience and abilities.
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2021-09-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Inside sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (preferred)