|Location:||Locations throughout the lower mainland|
The successful HVAC technician will perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Class C or B Gas ticket is preferred
- Experience diagnosing and trouble shooting HVAC equipment.
- Ability to present options, service agreements and pricing to customers in a clear, polite and respectful manor.
- Ability to complete approved repairs in a timely manner, leave a cleaned and orderly work area, collect payment, fill out paperwork properly, and make our customer delighted so they will always call us for their HVAC needs.
- Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly in a personable way with customers and coworkers.
- Valid drivers licence and clean driving record.
- Well groomed and neat appearance.
- Strong attention to detail with the desire to complete the job correctly the first time.
- Understanding and willingness to follow proper safety techniques.
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.