The successful HVAC installer will install HVAC systems in commercial and residential settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have valid BC gas ticket / refrigeration.
- The successful candidate will possess strong attention to detail and take pride in their finished product.
- Previous experience with HVAC Installation required.
- Valid drivers licence and clean driving record.
- Ability to follow defined installations procedures for HVAC equipment according to company instructions, manufacturer installations instructions and sales person notes.
- Ability to identify and solve problems that might prevent the completions of work within budget time.
- Complete Installations within budget hours in accordance with company standards while maintain quality.
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.