Skilled tradesperson holding class B gas fitting certification or greater. The successful candidate will install, inspect, repair and maintain gas lines and gas equipment such as meters, regulators, heating units and appliances in residential, commercial and industrial establishments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Class C or B Gas ticket required.
- Ability to run copper, black Iron and corrugated gas pipe for residential and commercial new construction as well as retrofit applications.
- Ability to vent gas appliances.
- The successful candidate will process strong attention to detail the ability to work individually or in a group setting.
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.