|Position:||Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Langley, Surrey, Abbotsford, BC|
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 60 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
The qualified applicant will be hardworking, reliable and self-driven. This position will require the ability to multitask, take accurate and detailed notes, deal with a high call volume, and remain professional with our customers at all times while providing a high standard of customer service. The ability to keep up in a fast-paced busy office and maintain exceptional customer service is a necessity. Phone and office experience is an asset.
The qualified applicant will need to be able to work Monday – Friday from 8:30-5 with alternating Saturdays. Start time may vary between 7:30 – 8:30 depending on the shift.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls efficiently and professionally
- Ensuring the call is transferred to the correct person
- Engaging with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns and needs
- Recording and modifying customer information within the database
- Processing customer payments as needed
- Assisting walk-in customers
- Maintaining our large customer database
- Various administrative duties as assigned by Call Centre Manager
We have a great benefit package for employees and the right person will have an opportunity to grow within the company.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter that includes your availability for an interview – thank you.
Due to the number of resumes we receive we will only be responding to those short listed.
Application deadline: 2021-06-05
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Staff are wearing masks, taking temperatures at the start of the shift and there are numerous sanitizing stations.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Office / Reception: 1 year (preferred)
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.