Recruitment & Administrative Coordinator
Our company is a third-generation company and has been in Langley for over 65 years. We are looking for a dedicated employee that wants to join a well-established and growing company.
Are you an enthusiastic, results driven Recruitment professional looking for growth in your career in the HVAC industry?
Gandy Installations has an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team as a
Recruitment & Administrative Coordinator!
About Gandy Installations
Since our inception in 1957, Gandy Installations has grown to become one of the largest forced air heating and cooling contractors in BC. Business is thriving, thanks to our many loyal customers and the dedication and hard work of our valued employees.
You’re a hard-working recruitment professional with a demonstrated ability to find top talent for technical, customer focused and administration roles. You thrive in a fast-paced setting and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, whether it be recruitment or administration focused. You are solution-oriented and act resourcefully to make well-informed decisions based on the needs of Hiring Managers. The opportunity to work directly with candidates and Hiring Managers to build the Gandy Installations team excites you!
As a Recruitment & Administrative Coordinator with Gandy Installations, your duties will consist of Recruitment (50%) and general administration (50%). These will include:
- Meeting with managers to discuss departmental staffing requirements.
- Running the end-to-end recruitment process, including creating job postings, screening applicants and doing outbound candidate reach-outs, conducting interviews, discussing candidate feedback with managers and updating candidates throughout the process.
- Creating Employment Agreements and Job Offers, facilitating employee onboarding and
- Conducting reference, Criminal Background and CSO checks.
- Providing compensation recommendations.
- Providing feedback and suggestions on job applications from employees.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
- A degree or diploma in human resources, business administration, or similar.
- At least 2 years’ experience in recruitment and hiring; experience in the HVAC field considered an asset.
- Experience working with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) or Applicant Tracking System (ATS); experience working with Humi would be an asset.
- Understanding of the current job market and recruitment best practices.
- Strong decision-making abilities when working individually or as part of a team.
- Skilled at candidate screening and interviewing.
- Great time management skills, highly organized and a strong attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder at all levels of an organization.
People spend a lot of time at work, so we make sure our environment is one that you enjoy coming to each day. As a Recruitment & Administrative Coordinator, you will be a part of a dedicated team that will support you to reach your growth goals. Other great benefits we offer you include:
- Competitive compensation
- Group medical and dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support your growth
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a supportive environment
- Fun and inclusive office culture
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? We’re excited to hear from you!
Apply today with your resume and cover letter!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00-$51,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Gandy Installations follows a COVID-19 Safety plan for the safety of their employees and customers.
- Are you comfortable with this being an in-office role?
- recruitment: 2 years (preferred)