|Position:||Sheet Metal Worker|
Experienced Journeyman sheet metal installer required. The successful candidate will have the ability to run commercial jobs from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sheet Metal ticket required.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work individually or in a group setting.
- The ability to direct employees under their supervision.
- Must have a valid BC drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to identify and solve problems that might prevent the completion of work within budget time.
- Complete installations within budgeted hours, in accordance with company standards while maintaining quality.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
Gandy Installations offers advancement opportunities as well as employee benefits including:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- RRSP Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van,
- Paid Schooling
- Company Christmas Party
To apply for this opportunity, please fill in this form and submit your resume:
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Agencies: Please do not forward resumes. Gandy Installations is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.